Please register an account to get full access to Unplugged Gaming.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register an account to get full access to Unplugged Gaming.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon dream has been realized!

3 posters

Go down

The Pokemon dream has been realized! Empty The Pokemon dream has been realized!

Post  VonDielmeister Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Like many members of this generation I grew up with Pokemon. I remember Christmas day when I was 8, and my brother and I both were lucky enough to get a Gameboy and a copy of Pokemon for christmas, (I got Blue, my brother got red.) this would have such a long lasting effect on our lives, since then we have played each Pokemon game to come out. With the 3DS being released we were sure our dream of 3D Pokemon would soon be a reality. Now as i'm sure most people have seen this already but please allow me to be the first to introduce Unplugged Gaming to the glorious thing that will be Pokemon X & Y.....

VonDielmeister
VonDielmeister

Gamer Score : 0

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon dream has been realized! Empty Re: The Pokemon dream has been realized!

Post  Rhemsis Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Third person Pokemon!? I've waited so long! I wonder how random encounters will work? I assume just more walking in tall grass, but that seems to take away a bit from the 3rd person aspect.
Rhemsis
Rhemsis
Admin
Admin

Gamer Score : 1

https://unpluggedgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon dream has been realized! Empty Re: The Pokemon dream has been realized!

Post  VonDielmeister Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 am

Well it says that its not actual gameplay footage, I'm hoping that it is. Third person would be such an interesting change. I already have this preordered
VonDielmeister
VonDielmeister

Gamer Score : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Solidious Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Wow, that trailer looks really cool. If that game really ends up with anything even close to those graphics and perspective, it will be the biggest improvement that's be done, graphically, to a handheld Pokemon game since the series first started with Red and Blue.

Solidious
Solidious
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Gamer Score : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum