Please register an account to get full access to Unplugged Gaming.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register an account to get full access to Unplugged Gaming.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God of War: Ascension - 03/12/13

2 posters

Go down

God of War: Ascension - 03/12/13 Empty God of War: Ascension - 03/12/13

Post  Rhemsis Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Looks like Sony has announced the next God of War game: God of War: Ascension

The synopsis from the Wikipedia page for the upcoming game is as follows:

The story behind God of War: Ascension tells the journey of Kratos’ redemption from his past sins and the rise of his rage to break free from Ares' bond. The game is set six months after Kratos murdered his wife and child; about ten years before the original God of War. Joystiq confirms "players will be introduced to a more human Kratos than ever before" with director Todd Papy stating that the game will be "giving people a look at Kratos' human side so fans can relate to him better and understand some of the stuff he went through when he was younger." Papy also confirmed that Kratos will have the "Blades of Chaos" and that the story takes place after Kratos sold his soul to Ares. At PAX 2012, Santa Monica announced that the three Furies—who Kratos must defeat to break his bonds with Ares—are the main antagonists of the game.

During the 2013 Super Bowl, the following live action trailer/advertisement for the game is scheduled to run, and it looks pretty sweet.

Rhemsis
Rhemsis
Admin
Admin

Gamer Score : 1

https://unpluggedgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

God of War: Ascension - 03/12/13 Empty Re: God of War: Ascension - 03/12/13

Post  Solidious Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:26 am

I am so looking forward to this game that I cannot even begin to express my excitement over the announcement. Sure, many people will argue that the God of War series is nothing more than a button mashing, gore loving, hack and slash game. I will concede that point, however, that is the exact reason I love this series so much. It's a very cathartic stress relieving game, which few others can compete with, in my opinion.
Solidious
Solidious
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Gamer Score : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum