Please register an account to get full access to Unplugged Gaming.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register an account to get full access to Unplugged Gaming.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which internet browser is your favorite?

Go down

What is your favorite Internet browser?

Which internet browser is your favorite? I_vote_lcap33%Which internet browser is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Which internet browser is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%Which internet browser is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which internet browser is your favorite? I_vote_lcap67%Which internet browser is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Which internet browser is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%Which internet browser is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Which internet browser is your favorite? Empty Which internet browser is your favorite?

Post  Rhemsis Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 am

Which internet browser is your favorite and why?

Give it a vote in the poll.

I used to be a huge Firefox fan, but somewhere around v14, it started to become a serious resource hog. Coupled with the increasing number of crashes I was experiencing, I mustered up the courage to try Google Chrome.

The only things keeping me attached to Firefox was the speed, the UI, and the Add-ons. I was firm in my decision that if Chrome did not support AdBlock Plus! then it would be promptly uninstalled.

While Chrome's UI is less customizable (read: worse) than Firefox's, it has support for almost every add-on that Firefox does and uses ~10% of the total resources Firefox did on my machine. The browsing speed was noticeably faster as well.

My only complaints are the static user interface, and the download status-bar not having an immediate 'clear all' option (you have to press ctrl+J to access this feature) other than that it's (sadly) beating Firefox in almost every other category that I've noticed.

If you have a favorite browser that isn't in the poll, feel free to post it below and I'll add it.
Rhemsis
Rhemsis
Admin
Admin

Gamer Score : 1

https://unpluggedgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum